Best Inspirational – Lifestyle and more – book for Meaningful Change: The All This and Heaven Too by Dr Gachie
From the Back Cover:
Dr. Gachie has written this outcome based book inspired byher own personal remolding journey having been born and educated in the KenyanKariobangi slums. After hitting rock bottom like the prodigal son “came toherself” and decided that the Better Lifestyle was available to everyone.
In 2003, I relocated to South Africa when I got an opportunity to undertake a Master’s degree. I struggled and worked part time to make ends meet. In the midst of my own personal struggles, weight gain, chronic unhappiness, health issues, financial and relationship turmoil, I began asking,”Why is it that I’m so miserable while others are experiencing a Better Lifestyle?” That is when I began to use the Better Lifestyle principles to drastically improve my lifestyle.
Would you love to experience the power ofthese practical principles in your lifestyle?
Join me as I share with you the keys to Better Lifestyle!
- Lifestyle book online
- Religious motivation
- Transformation self help guide book
- Motivational Weight management book
- Personal Growth-development book
- Healthy living lifestyle changes book
All This and Heaven Too!
- Shatters the myth that an ‘exceptionally beautiful Better Lifestyle’ is only for the materially rich
- Defies that a super-abundant life is only a once off occurrence
- Reveals religious dogmas do not make a precious Jewel of God
- Confronts the notion that only a few can be extraordinary
- Disputes ‘All this and Heaven too!’ is only enjoyed in Heaven
- Dares you to apply Christ’s ASK principle to a victorious lifestyle
- Rejects that enjoying wealth on earth from heaven is not a birth-right!
- Challenges that physical transformation, toughness, and participation in fitness competitions is only for a select few
- Separates decisively between worldly and Godlike complete joy, super-abundant wealth, perfect peace and inexplicable love
- Links 3P principles of patience, perseverance, persistence for superabundance exceptional lifestyle